Sunday, February 14, 2010

My name is ENTREPRENEUR!!

8 months down the entrepreneur lane - I just wanted to share a few thoughts about business.

Business was in my blood, rather in my name. I had been thrown out of MBA interviews for my so called bania nickname "AGRAWAL", people make quick assumptions that AGRAWALs can't become MBAs or rather Agrawal MBAs don't contribute to the MBA world as they won't do job for long. Go, tell those b******s; MBA is not all about job. Its about the mindset of handling things around with a broad mindset.

The day I decided I will do business leaving my cozy KPO job @ Bangalore, I was on a verbal fight with my father - the person I have never said NO in life. But then, when it came to BUSINESS, I was on a different mode altogether. While leaving my job, I was touched by my boss' words - "Akhil, Please contact me when your company goes for an IPO".

And today, I know I am nowhere near to my GOAL, but the HOPE is alive. But then, sitting alone; I was wondering, what is the GOAL?? How do I achieve it?? What I need to do for the fulfilment of the same?? Am I on the right path??

Can you help me defining the GOAL? and suggest ways to reach for it?

(N.B. - The title of this post of the blog has nothing to do with any terrorist group and was just intended to grab eye-balls :P)

No comments: